Care of your PLD Garment
How to take car of your Pink Lemon Garment
Manufacturing Guarantee Only
Pink Lemon Dancewear will not take responsibility for deterioration of fabrics, loss of colour or effect.
General Washing instructions for all fabrics
• Hand wash inside out in cold tap water
• Dry in shade immediately
• Do not use strong detergents, wool mix, wool wash or any other eucalyptus based detergents
• Do not use fabric softener
• Do not leave PLD Sets soaking in water
• Do not leave your PLD Set rolled, folded or scrunched up whilst damp as colours may run
• Do not leave to dry in direct sunlight
• Do not tumble dry or iron
• Lace is a delicate fabric that requires special care.
• Areas that incur friction may show some signs of wear
• Avoid rough areas that may catch lace
Mystique, Glitter, Holographic and Metallic Fabric
• Mystique, Glitter patterned, holographic and metallic fabrics may get dull with wear and repeated washing.
• Areas that incur friction may show some loss of shine or foil
• Areas in contact with perspiration and sweating may also show some loss of shine.
• Avoid rough surfaces
• Do not wring but allow your PLD garment to drip dry flat in the shade.
By taking care of your PLD set you will get so much enjoyment from your investment.