2 0 20 A M B A S S A D O R S E A R C H
Want to be one of our PLDgirls for 2020?
In choosing our team of PLDgirls that will represent our brand, we are not just looking for incredible dancers, but rather we are after young people who have a passion for dance and have a passion for life and understand that they hold the responsibility of influencing those who are watching.
We expect our girls to have clean accounts that reflect our desire to positively impact a younger audience.
If this is you…. FANTASTIC…. Read on…..
At Pink Lemon Dancewear we totally appreciate that we influence our younger audience.
We see that as an enormous responsibility. Our Hashtag #bethedifferencemakeadifference is not just a slogan, but a way of doing business and life…
We want to pass that mantle onto our team of PLDgirls.
We have designed our range of age appropriate Dancewear and Activewear to make a striking impact without the need for skimpiness. We firmly believe that all girls should be able to look amazing in their dancewear without the worry of costumes moving or being inappropriate.
How to enter:
Step 1 - Like our Instagram Pages @pink_lemon_dancewear
Step 2 - Like National Photos Instagram page @national.photos
Step 4 - Email to email@example.com
- A headshot
- An action shot
- A brief bio about your self
Please include your
- Instagram username
- Pink Lemon Dancewear Size
In the same Email
- In 100 words or less tell us what #bethedifferencemakeadifference means to you and how you live it out right now.
Step 5 - Repost the ‘PLDGIRL2017 ‘Brand Rep Search Poster’ to your Public Instagram Page.
What’s on Offer?
A 3 month contract with Pink Lemon dancewear with a chance to be extended to 12 months
As a PLD ambassador:
- You will be recognized as the face of PLD, you will be publicly advertised as the face of our brand.
- You will be able to purchase all PLD sets at 30% off RRP for the duration of your role.
- You may be invited to partake in photo shoots in various locations and you will be given a sample of the pictures taken for your portfolio (PLD will NOT be responsible for travel to and/or from the photoshoot destinations)
This contract will initially be for 3 months with the potential of your contract being extended to 12 months
As a PLD ambassador:
- You will remain exclusive to PLD (this means no other sponsorship or ambassador role/s for any other dance related companies, brands or sites) effective for the duration of your role (It may look unbelievable if you are endorsing two brands that do the same thing), failure to comply could mean the withdrawal of your role (please note that we are all human so talk to us if you have another offer on the table, we love to see our girls fly)
- You will endorse PLD, by wearing your set/s when appropriate and endorse at least once per week on various forms social media not limited to Facebook and Instagram. Please note that this is not to include any other brand endorsement in the same picture (for example your PLD and dance equipment / hair bows / socks etc).
- It is expected that you will not endorse any other dancewear brand/s, on any form of social media, billboards or word of mouth. You may wear other brands but not tag them or publicly give them any form of kudos or advertising.
- You will be a good role model towards other dancers and those younger or less experienced than yourself. This includes, but is not limited to, your dance school, your usual academic school and dance eisteddfods
- Uphold the ideal that every person is precious and important and to convey that at every opportunity
- To be eligible to become a PLDgirl you will need to be able to agree to the expectations, complete the ‘How to Enter” criteria and love to dance, in whatever form/s is/are your particular expression. At PLD we do not show favor to one style over another.
- You will be aged between 2 – 21 years of age
- You can live anywhere in the world and we will endeavour to give you ample opportunity to represent our brand if you do not live in Australia.
Finalists will be announced on January 1st 2020.
We will then choose a minimum of 6 PLD Girls to represent us in the new season.
The judges decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Entries close 30h of December 2020.
So that’s all the important stuff…